NO FOOD SERVED in THAI AIRWAYS FLIGHT
Yet another disappointing tale of Thai Airways in-flight services.I was on board on 18th September 2015, flight TG629 from Hong Kong to Bangkok.
This really came as a shocker when the crew did not serve the food to me even after taking my meal order and asking my preferable option. I waited for almost 25 minutes whereas all other fellow passengers almost finished their meals. And then all of a sudden I was told that my preferred option (Chicken with Fried Rice) was finished and I should take Pork. When I told them that I don't eat pork and that I placed my order at least 30 minutes before, they lied to me and told me that there were few chicken meals and got finished whereas it was served to most of the fellow passengers even after I placed the order.
My plate remained empty and I was made to see others having their food as if it was my punishment. I was watching and others were enjoying their meals. Pissed off, when I threatened the crew about complaining the whole matter to Thai Head Office and asked for complaint form, then suddenly within 5 minutes, I was offered the same meal (Chicken with Fired Rice), which they told me was finished. .
. This was the height of manipulation and unprofessional behavior. This was not expected from a Premium Flight like Thai. Now I have decided that I will never fly with Thai Airways again.
I bought the ticket in extra and expensive amount because of the good reputation that the Thai has created over the time but to my great disappointment, I had an absolutely embarrassing, filthy, painfully unforgettable and unhappy experience. I will not recommend anyone to fly with Thai Airways ever. .
More Review Details
|Number of Destinations|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Level of Comfort|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Thai Airways Flight Tg629
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have sent the following mail to a couple of probable interested parties. piyush matlani 31 May 2014 15:18To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, MCTMD@thy.com, firstname.lastname@example.orgCc:..."
- "I reserved a flight, within 12 hours, I had to cancel and could not get ahold of anyone. I emailed and got a response telling me I had to call..."
- "My American Airlines mishaps... On Friday afternoon on August 29 @ 5:00pm, my sister dropped me off at the Mobile Alabama airport for a 6:45 flight with American Airlines (Eagle). Regarding..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "I am very frustrated my very costly and branded clothes got discolored and faded due to tide washing powder. First i thought that problem is with my clothes but there's..."
- "Regarding complaint number 450947, Leather 3+3+2 sofa was purchased from durian kirti Nagar with 5 year warranty.Leather of sofa has started showing severe damage and quality issues. Refer to..."